As we reflect on our place in the technology and intellectual property industries, Rowan recognizes there are many innovators whose voices need to be heard, and who deserve the same opportunities and resources that others have historically enjoyed. Rowan’s business is to foster innovation, and innovation works best when all perspectives and backgrounds are valued and welcomed.
For these reasons, diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to empower our team, serve our clients, and achieve our goals. We are committed to cultivating diversity, and insist upon equity and inclusion within our company. We seek to promote these values across our industries and communities as well. To that end:
- We have formed a cross-disciplinary team to advocate for meaningful change, and to provide accountability as we seek to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion at Rowan.
- We have joined the WTIA Anti-Racism in Tech Pact.
- We are supporters of the diversity in innovation pledge
- We collect and monitor data on our demographic makeup to transparently report on the diversity within our company.
- We support our employees with a flexible and inclusive work environment.
- We are committed to evaluating our hiring practices to reduce bias and promote opportunities for diverse hiring.